Thursday, August 5, 2010

Contribution Weeding Card

Arrivederci Roma, I have willingly come

This one was above the correct title party if I was on holiday in Rome. The next Monday, have you read a post that began:

An affectionate remembrance to the desks and sofas and all appliances.

No, sorry: I've been forced to stay here and hope for a miracle. Or a loan.

DaiDaiDai, life can be multicolor ... but only if you have the money for a tv in black and white ...

Ok, I'll stop. Think positive . This week I happened to good things. Some may not pass others. I think I'm in love, for example. And I found one euro to the ground! I am very glad I did not know how to get home without quell'euro! I would stay downtown for another hour and I missed lunch and then the casino! Thanks for letting me goddess Fortuna find a euro despite this crisis!

Graziegraziegrazie!

[edit an hour later]

In a text message someone wrote me to discuss this matter in love. In a text message because I have friends too hindered to be able to leave comments.

was obviously a joke. One scherzone to introduce the love that reigns in my building since the new tenants are transferred. I love them. Him for marrying her. She cried out to be what this sentence in the night, after a remarkable sequence of TUMTUMTUMTUM on the wall:

Amoo DANG!

CHITEMMURT!

YOU Amoo!

in Rome would have translated Daje AMO ', mortacci YOU! WHY 'YOU AMOOOO!

love here shines like never .....? Phew, in addition to the verbs the feelings are sometimes defective.

Come on, how can I not be touched by so much love? How can you not be here?! Explain, up!

And if you write me explain

" Graziegraziegrazie"

And now I am continuing my holiday replace the brain instead of an ice cube in the refrigerator.

Caldo

Music on air: ATB - Could you believe

0 comments:

Post a Comment