A ' last breath and throw the cigarette near a step away from me and while I try the package of the tire sfrantumo it seems to me to take me below the last sparks under the shoe.
chew because it's so fast I'm coming to the door of the agency. First look inside the window and spit in his hand and then dropped the two almost new tires. I motion to Miss this and press the button next to the desk and the door opens. By the looks and all the other people staring at me a moment before I let them go with mine. Apart from some scapocchione dress bimbominkia that message to the cell, all others are sitting with a paper in his hand dacompilare , all quiet and they think their debts to judge by their faces. The only vacancy is closer to the office door of the guy who reviews the curricula.
- So what are you doing now?
- The kicker!
- Really? You would not think! And where are you?
- I'm in front of the millstone that I put in the lime to make cement.
And then a bit 'of silence. No one laughs or smiles. It seems that only I've heard them. Perhaps only I still have ears to hear. Despair takes you to sell other parts of the body besides the anus. Speaking of ass, she gets up and a change from the player. That seems too happy, lucky man.
- Miss E ... Where she has worked so far?
- The Bosh, boss!
- Yes ... His job?
- I used pumps
Of all the others do not is not even worth talking about it and then it's up to me.
- Please, sit down well
- Look Mr. Toxic that I should be telling them ...
- I know, but I am kind and caring nature.
- Oh, great. Two points in his favor if we were ... Forget it. Because you're here, Mr. Toxic?
- You can call me Cloud.
-
... - ...?
- Yes I read on her resume that practically all right. Was to take me today, but I checked and she has already worked for us: why has stopped its cooperation with our agency over the years?
- I described in fictionalized form in this post .
- Post? It 's a blogger, Mr. Toxic? He wants to be a writer grew up, not the worker? And why not put in the curriculum?
- Why I saw how you handled the examiners dreamers like me.
- There has been clever with the time ...
- No, no ellipsis: I need a beat effect, please.
- She is here looking for inspiration, Mr. Toxic?
- Yes, I have these posts in the drafts folder for a lifetime and I can never conclude.
- Ah, I see. And as it is to conclude that his ... "post"?
- He's noticed that they're saying things like Mr. Smith in the Matrix?
- I do not know who he is: I work, I have responsibilities. The dreams I leave to those who can afford to graze like cows on the lawn ... I have to do bring in that field there.
- Yes ... I think they will conclude as follows: "I get up and go and write it."
- A little 'mundane as closing: "I woke up from his chair and here I am writing"
- For Bukowski Post Office with worked.
- But she is not Bukowski, Mr. Toxic ...
- why I write these posts and not novels. But I can still disgraced the little money I have in women and everything else! Who the fuck stops me: Life? You are mine and do what I say.
- She says that she has not even the little money it purports to have, Mr. Toxic. And 'one of his obsession. Should get a job instead of dreaming ... should understand that it is now an adult would not call it Mr .
- In addition to cows and farmers who work there are a lot of other things. We are the grass, stone, sky, and well ... I told you to call me Cloud!
credits.
Music on air: Ferruccio Tagliavini - I want to live so
0 comments:
Post a Comment