Today we no longer know how the world works, the protests for all that happens is done several ways, parades, shutters closed, vandalism, but that they have done in Ukraine is quite unique, a real weird way to protest, I would say that for people who spend perhaps the most beautiful view of the landscape and beauty of protesters. Although protests are a group who have always femminste DECLARED exploitation of women, I find it very strange the way they protest, the feminist group Femen took to the streets this time in Kiev to protest against the visit of two days of Russian prime minister in Ukraine, the idea of \u200b\u200bbringing the protest strictly topless. In five, the statue of Lenin in the center of the city, chanted slogans against Putin and the rise of Russian influence on former Soviet republic, 'we will not give the Kremlin' cried the women, well if we think of the times that were in their cities who complained that it was like minimum disappeared, I'd say freedom is just great now.
Alby hello, buonagiornata at all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment