Thursday, October 21, 2010

Solution For Newborn With Mucus

in class without books, only netbook



I do not know if it can be good or bad for kids today, the news leaves me a little in doubt, as I know there are always pros and cons for innovations or methods, but when I think of when we went to school, heavy books, and most were read and used in all its pages, you read all the history and geography, dates of birth and death, battles, even those that seemed less significant to us were described in detail, sometimes the readings could be boring but many were boys we read with interest the interogazioni were always full of questions and remember dates and figures that have shaped the history of man.
Today all this is, books with fewer pages and often of the same stuff you have two folders have become more beautiful and practical, there are also checks that what we had, I used often elastic, or folder that you carried over the shoulder and that was big in size, perhaps exaggerated, perhaps I would say even more resistant to those who are in business now.
But back to the news in a school in Cremasco, the netbook will be distributed instead of books, accountants and surveyors, the approximately 1,600 students within the next five years will all their computer. The first installment delivery of PCs, which covered the first 15 classes, and 'took place yesterday morning. Students who have started to become familiar with their netbook that will bring in your backpack instead of the books are 430: from now on we will follow the lessons with the computer. I think they are likely in the state of contentment, perhaps rightly so since the existence of these technologies, but perhaps it will be bad for what concerns the discussion between them and teachers will make the poor dialogue of words, apart from the use of many that will surely go on sites in the hour of class, while in our time the risk was only to go on with pages. Hello
Alby







0 comments:

Post a Comment