Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Figaro Olive Oil For Baby Hair

be prosaic

tumblr_lbuq41pJgW1qz8skro1_500

- The love need not be reciprocated, you know?

- Maybe, but for me if my die is reciprocated. Like when a bird came after withering.

- Na. I think it is like a flower that needs water to stay alive, the water helps the flower, but the water does not need to live and blossom as the flower continues to live only thanks to ' Water accepts the fact that the water will also help others to stay alive.

- It makes sense: I guess that's why the broken hearts are all in the bar to get drunk with spirits.

- I seem to have written the tale of Little Red Riding Hood story that my nephew!

- but with more glitter pink.

- Na, Love story is told so is too poetic! I should explain it to you in a more prosaic! After all we are a man and a woman, we speak to have sex, nothing but Love!

- And now the dust has become a withered rose ...

- thus fail more cialis okay, eh?

Tnx to Aliss

Music on air: Article 31 - Air

0 comments:

Post a Comment