Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Purple Dress Shirt And Black Pants

Interior night

What a day today ... I have not slept too much and lived so badly that I did the nightmare is still here in my head looking for a place in the brain. That dreams are wishes, but the nightmares become memories, you know? And in the end I feel I have lost another day and that we are living another night of those contagious, you attack the black clouds behind the inside.

I feel boh, not missing like the time he stopped talking, but as flat as that sofa that has a pit similar to the ass who sits there. But then my pit has the shape of your embrace.

And I feel so much of that time back m'รจ in mind that I forever sussurrasti ear after getting me closer. This was for all that you mean that night?

Tomorrow I will try to be awake and to feel good. But tomorrow is not here now and I am full of shortcomings to write you. That's all.

Tuffo

Music on air: Biffy Clyro - Many of horror (When We Collide)

0 comments:

Post a Comment