CurriculumVitae The man passed by and shouted 'We'll let you know!'
At ten months of my money was already finished
I thought of my mother and see my room at thirty
still at home with their parents humiliated.
On leaving school the boys were selling the weapons
smoke and I do not gawk at them because they wanted to beat me
defeated then went back to playing with myself until late in the evening and
Skype asked me: "want to fuck continues to call me? "
What year is it, what day is ...?
I have no money and I wish I could live with you
my hands as I see more and more touching. And then I
in the curriculum, at the end of Stage curriculum
immense and immeasurable pain and then still precarious, even for me.
Neon blue
photocopying and cafes where I drink my bitter melancholy
My head is in space me, but
salary to live that does not exist yet.
Here's offices in March, dressed in new colors
and insecure young man living in that month, new pains
walked beside me and said: "He will not die!
If you bend rest assured that I will come out!" And that
goldone very clear my thoughts
and while I kept thinking about the student that I was yesterday
What year is it, what day is ...?
I have no money and I wish I could live with you as you see
my hands do not move me more.
And then I have in the curriculum, at the end of Stage curriculum
immense, immense pain and then still precarious, even for me.
Neon blue, photocopies
and cafes where I drink my bitter melancholy
My boss, is housed inside of me, but
salary to live that does not exist yet.
Posted 4 hands with SteekHutzee
Music on air: Lucio Battisti - I Giardini di Marzo
0 comments:
Post a Comment