We all had the experience of those moments of total oblivion when we feel like plants, animals, creatures of the great deep sea or inhabitants of the celestial heights ... I think in those moments we try to tell ourselves what we know from time, but refuse to admit that living and being dead are the same thing and live a day or a thousand years does not make any difference.
Henry Miller
I beg to disagree and to say that you, Henry Miller, talks nonsense. On wiki it is written that he was born in 1891, not around the year 1000. Mr Miller, there are problems if they'll talk about around the year 3000? Oh, forgive me: he died in 1980. Well, since it has already made known differences?
...
... well?
Anyways, 'I guess it's so much because there is no difference between being alive or dead.
I think that at least one difference exists: I can write that did not understand a fuck about life because he was already dead before 1980 and without any denial on his part.
I wish you a lovely long swim in the bottom land in the next 970 years, I return to enjoy the difference, knowing that his words were for me what a bidet was rich for my balls: an excuse to try a moment of pleasure.
Music on air: QotA - Spiders and Vinegaroons
0 comments:
Post a Comment