Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Is Cubefield An App On The Iphone

Cn 5: In other words ... 'na cool

Contemplation No. 5 on the lecture held on 15.03.2010 where he also spoke of sitiweb

few months ago I had to install an app''craft''and very simple. This is a dictionary. When I went on the Help page that would guide me in installing it surprised me, but mostly it made me laugh the final sentence which said explicitly: If you are unable to install it, you're stupid! While Google, Adobe and others could not officially allow you to write such a thing, a little program really explained clearly the meaning of the word userfriendly. But why am I talking about userfriendly? Because only a few days ago I discovered this service Microsoft is WIX, a web page that allows anyone to''write''the flash websites. Not only is partly free, but more important is the fact that Google is so userfriendly (par the first time) for Microsoft might envy the degree of simplicity of use. Just make account and access the game can begin.
Mettrsi to explain now how to make a site and totally unnecessary and goes against my new codex of userfriendly, so the only advice I can give you is that: if you need to make a website, have a look at wix , you will not regret. Here you can see what I've done in just 3-4 hours of game:)
ps.-not We can only wait for Google to invest all that money thrown into www.google.cn to develop a service for a still higher level of wix ...:) I owe you for 'I do not like Microsoft

0 comments:

Post a Comment